Share |

14 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

~ Invocation to the Venus Transit and the Sixth Initiatory Gateway of Light ~

~ Invocation to the Venus Transit and the Sixth Initiatory Gateway of Light ~

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,

the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,

the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,

the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,

the Mighty Elohim,

the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,

Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,

the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,

and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,

as I now merge with my I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.



I now call forth to Chohan Serapis Bey

to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,

into the Crystalline City of Light within Lake Titicaca,

so I may undergo this sixth initiation, The Resurrection,

and experience my Self in Self Mastery on this Earth plane.



As I enter into this Ascension Seat within Lake Titicaca,

I am surrounded in a beautiful Yellow Flame of Light.

Serapis Bey, Overlighted by Archangels Chamuel and Charity and Elohim Heros and Amora,

now anchors the qualities of mental illumination, capacity for concentration on philosophical studies, clear mindedness, sincerity of purpose and patience, in a beautiful yellow color through my throat center, the energy center related to these third ray qualities.



As I now align my will to the Divine Will of Mother/Father God,

I come into my original Divine eight-cell blueprint.

I now experience my many gifts through these parallel realities and merging Christed timelines.

And now, Goddess Venus steps forward with the Ankh,

a symbol of immortality and Divine Love,

and places the Ankh within my throat chakra area,

taking me into the deepest expression and utterance of my reality as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love and Initiate of Light.

Within this Center of Divine Love, I now experience my Divine Self,

and my many creative gifts in joy, passion, Love, harmony and prosperity consciousness.


I now anchor the sixth major Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column. I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of my nervous system, meridians and chakras.


And now, I call upon my beloved I Am Presence to merge with me,

so I may commence my physical ascension process and take on my garment of Light.

My beloved I Am Presence now connects me through twelve prisms or streams of Light to my 12 Higher Selves of the Light.

I now merge with each one of these 12 Higher Selves of the Light as they come forward one at a time.

I merge with my Venusian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays,

taking on these keycodes and Divine encoding of Light.

I merge with my Andromedan Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Arcturian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Orion Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Chiron Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Alcyone Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Antarian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Alpha Centaurian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Meldekian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Lyrian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

I merge with my Pleiadian Higher Self and all 12 Soul Rays.

Lastly now, I merge with my Sirian Higher Self and all 11 Soul Rays, with whom I am one.



I am now linked to the Great White Lodge in the etheric of Sirius,

in sacred geometric patterns I receive further information about my Service work,

and now, the pituitary, pineal and hypothalamus glands are further activated in scrolls of Light.



And now, my beloved I Am Presence appears before me,

and I now merge with my I Am Presence,

taking on the I Am Avatar Blueprint of Light, the creation of the Adam Kadmon Body of Light,

experiencing my Ascended Masters gifts through Service in Love to Mother Earth and all her Life,

and the knowing of my immortal nature.



Embraced in the Kingdoms of Light,

I now assist in wrapping Mother Earth and all her Life in this sacred Yellow Flame of Light,

breaking down old economic and financial structures to make way for the New Earth Templates of Divine Light through the 144 Crystalline Grid of Divine Love.



I now find my Self back in my sacred space,

grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,

and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I am now surrounded in this beautiful Yellow Flame of Light,

and the Golden Flame of Empowerment and One Unity Consciousness,

Overlighting this sacred year of 2012.



I Am All That I Am

I Am Wisdom

I Am Truth

I Am Love

I Am a Divine Expression of God in embodiment.



Music by Micheal Hammer www.michaelhammer.com

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net

Hiç yorum yok: