Share |

17 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

Full moon, solar flares, decisions, 288 days left.

Full moon, solar flares, decisions, 288 days left.

Today, March 8, 2012, with all the energies coming in, it was time to make a decision and in mutual agreement with Isis as she has given me her opinion in this matter, it has been decided that I won't be channeling any more messages from the masters.

It is time, as Isis has told me as well, to focus on my own ascension.

I have been feeling this for some weeks now, and have come to the conclusion that my energy is now needed to focus completely on my own process.

Isis has also told me that she thinks the time is there for her and some of the other masters to pull back a bit as the energies are now supportive of more people getting their own information within.

So this will be my last message from Isis and the masters.

Petra
March 8, 2012

I am Isis,

You have now read the explanation of my channel and I will add my own explanation to this.

It is time for her to focus on what she came here to do, which is complete cosmic ascension.

She has been very giving in bringing through my messages that have helped many grow into more understanding and movement within.

It is however time, for her, and for myself as well to do what I came here for.

To assist her and others with the completion of cosmic ascension.

This is where my expertise is and it is time to assist those that have made the decision to follow this path and complete what we have tried before in other lifetimes.
Her work is not only finishing cosmic ascension, as it entails a bit more that is going to assist the earth in her ascension process and protection of the earth as she is finishing her process of ascending as well.

It is time for many of us here guiding to pull back a bit as the earth is in need of the ones that can assist her and protect her in these final days up to the shift in December of this year.

The energies have been prepared for all of you to move into the 5th dimension.

You are all completing the shift within to move into the 5th dimension.

There is no more work for us there as the work is now to assist the earth in her ascension.

This is why I, Isis have decided and I have discussed this with my channel, as she makes her own choices, that it is time for her to focus on her path and her own completion of the path that she came here for.

This is what we set out to do together, as we have worked together in many lifetimes and today the time was right to make the decision, as she is fully informed and knows these last days are not going to be easy for her.
We are here together to complete our work we have started many lifetimes, many thousands of years ago and it is time for both of us to finish what we started so long ago.

There is no real need for me to give you any more messages as you all are ready to find more within and there are enough beings out there that can give you the information you need.

I will still be here to assist the earth, it is however time for me to move into a new area of work and this is the time, the energy of the full moon combined with the solar flares hitting the pyramids has raised the frequency upon earth to the level needed for each and every one of you to complete the shift within and be ready to move into the new 5th dimensional earth.

Our job is done in that level, and now it's time for the next level of making sure that nothing will and can interfere with this shift that was planned for a long time.
We have asked our channel to be a part of this and she has agreed to become a full time warrior for the light as there is still much work to be done to complete the shift for the earth and the universe.

This is a special time and a time of joy as we are finally reaching the completion of what we came here to do.

The ascension of the earth and all humans upon her into a new level of consciousness, existence and working towards a time where all can move out of this incarnation cycle upon earth back to their own source being.

This is the beginning of the Golden Age of humanity.

Isis
Through Petra Margolis
March 8, 2012
www.ascendedmasters.org

Hiç yorum yok: