Share |

30 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

Elenin (and Telos or Middle Earth vision)

From an associate ~ Adi

http://www.newworldintegrations.com/

Its supposed to be closest on Sept 11/11.... interesting numbers. Yes it appears something fantiastic is about to happen. The negative stuf about Elenin is fear mongering....I too sense it is a postive and benevolent...... SHIP!?

I attended Lee Patrick Hanks' workshop last Saturday...who I arranged to come here in to the area. So I got in free for an exchange of my service to him. He was pretty amazing. He said many many things...oh my, what knowledge he has....


yes he concurred that we are literally only weeks away from entering 5D.

he also said the Lemurian texts are 90,000 yrs old are in the hands of the Dali Lama. He said some other very incredible things about the texts but I can't now recall----frustration city.

What is it under the Sphinx and the great pyramid (he said so much incredible stuff that by this time I could not retain it all) ? The King's chamber is an ascension device/room (which I already knew or suspected) and its at zero point and zero gravity both (but how could that be zero gravity one would float in the air wouldn't they?).

Something else he knows about the Lemurian texts that connected the dots for me and again, I cant recall what it was!! Ugh! I was in an altered state when I was listening and my left brain was out to lunch.

The crop circles, some are created by the Arcturus.....they are creating a frequency in the earths energy grid, helping the grid and the ascension that way.

I had a visioning experience when we did a group exercise in a circle and did some things with our chakras and hands and energy ball in the center and two chords of light- one silver down into the earth and one gold up to the sun. I went into the earth and into the stars both...which is unusual he said. I saw either the future of our planet (looking much like what inner earth and Telos looks like) OR I saw the inner earth and/or Telos.

Huge violet mountains with pristine waters that had a glow and vitality to it running through a fiord. Huge huge plants, many plants, that they will bring up and will oxygenate our air, also the water they will bring or change to like theirs and it too will oxygenate our air. It was so beautiful that I cried. I saw a woman who was very tall and thin in an outline form with a little bit filled in. She was off to my left a little above my head. She faded when I tried to focus on her. Then the view appeared before me. She opened it up like a door or veil lifting. At first I wasn't sure what this was, then I realized she was probably a gate keeper or one who was showing it to me. Are there gate-keepers in Telos/Middle Earth? I saw little flying vehicles in the air. No vehicles on the surface or the ground. I was aware of some sort of transportation under ground. These are used for long distance traveling....the little flying vehicles are for shorter and more frequent traveling.


Blessings,
Miranda






I'm told from high levels that as Elenin comes closest to Earth it will pulverize all negativities throughout this planet ~
Adi



I heard him on C2C last night ~
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/23
I've been aware that Elenin is a vehicle of ascended interdimensional forces, and that it is bringing those forces into our solar system now ~

Adi



This is an amazing, must-read article just published by Carl Calleman, an expert on the Mayan calendar who says that the end date is actually October 28th, 2011, not in December of 2012. He also talks about the two incoming comets, Elenin and Honda, which will be flying past Earth later this year, and what changes or events they might signify. A very balanced, well-reasoned and in-depth article that explains a lot of what's going on in the world right now, and what may be on the horizon:

http://calleman.com/content/articles/Comets_Honda_Elenin.htm

Here's an excerpt...

As we come to October 28, 2011 the field of duality will on a cosmic level have been transcended and a transition to unity consciousness may well be a condition for the survival to the new world. The prophecies associated with the two comets seem to be in alignment with some of the conclusions that I have previously drawn regarding the Ninth wave; for instance that what we are to do now is to shift from serving our egos to serving the divine plan and that indeed we need to commit to do so for a harmonization of the world to take place. This is also the reason that over the years I have consistently emphasized the consciousness aspect of the Mayan calendar saying that it has an irreversible direction towards unity and light because if this, the most important aspect of the calendar, is ignored there would indeed be very little hope for the human race.

The prophetic meanings that I have here assigned to these comets are possibilities and not scientific certainties. Yet, I intuit that something important is going to happen related to these comets that no one may at the present moment be able to understand fully or have the factual basis to analyze. If we combine our knowledge of the evolutionary model of the Mayan calendar with various end time prophecies it however makes total sense that the two comets are the messengers of the transformation of the old and the birth of a new world. In this way we can see a perfect consistency between prophecies of a varied origin and the model of the Mayan calendar of Nine Underworlds and Thirteen Heavens culminating on the date October 28, 2011 (13 Ahau). Having this knowledge the question is essentially how we are to use it and this may need to be thoroughly discussed in the time ahead.

http://calleman.com/content/articles/Comets_Honda_Elenin.htm

Hiç yorum yok: