Share |

31 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Timely Guidance Newsletter & Lord Melchizedek Message

Timely Guidance Newsletter & Lord Melchizedek Message


MY FIVE DAY SILENT RETREAT AND FAST

Several months ago I said that I would let you know how my silent retreat went. Well here it is (finally)...

June 22, 2010 - June 27, 2010
My silent retreat intention was to unwind, commune with Spirit and just "BE".

I awoke at about 6:00am and after my morning ritual drove to the Portiuncula Center in Frankfort, Illinois arriving around 11:50am. I chose this location because it was about a 2.5 hour drive from where I live and provided privacy. I stayed in the San Damiano Hermitage, which a small one-room cabin.

My hermitage


When I first arrived I unloaded my car, got settled and set up my altar on the floor next to the east wall of my humble abode. I also cleared the space with a small double terminated crystal and a tuning fork then smudged with sage.

I then took a walk around the area and came upon a labyrinth (based on the labyrinth at Chartres Cathedral in France), which I walked. I focused on love in my heart as I walked the labyrinth. I noticed that walking a labyrinth is like the journey of life - when one approaches a turn (change in life) it helps to navigate around the turn by slowing down, focusing and taking smaller steps. I felt wonderful energies at times as I walked between the lines.

The pattern of Chartres labyrinth


After spending some time at the labyrinth I did some walking meditation by my quarters.
During my 5-day silent retreat I normally meditated (sitting) for 30 to 60 minutes at least twice a day (usually more). I practiced Qi Gong, Tai Chi and walking meditation as well.

There were some very heavy thunder storms during my retreat and sunshine as well. When the sun was out I spent some time basking in the wonderful radiant energy of that golden sphere for 10 to 30 minutes or so, which I found gave me energy.

The fast was not very difficult after the first 24 to 48 hours, but I will say that on the second day I decided that the first thing I would eat after the fast was a banana, so food was on my mind at times. It helped to be isolated. I felt hunger pangs a few times but they subsided quickly.

My dwelling did not have large windows. However, there was a screen door, so I pulled a the rather large meditation chair that was in the cabin to the door so I could sit there looking out at nature as I contemplated, wrote and sketched in my journal. I did some meditation there as well, but most of my meditations were done sitting on a meditation pillow on the floor in front of my altar.

View from my hermitage screen door


At one point on the day 3 I had a severe headache, but it passed. When I awoke for a 4:00am morning meditation I felt good and refreshed.
During the night I had a dream where I was looking at myself up close from the left side (head only) and wondered if I could shift to the front, so I gradually moved around to the front and was pleased that I could do so slowly and look at myself from the front. It was very cool to look at myself that way.

On day 3 I noticed that several times when I closed my eyes I saw what appeared to be the iris and pupil of an eye, or possibly something from outer space. It was different colors at different times. I'm not sure if this was physiological from not eating or something else. When I tried to do it I couldn't see the image, as if it had to be spontaneous.

I found that the longer I fasted the less inclined I was to drink. I expected the opposite - that I would want to drink a lot of water to make up for not eating.

I noticed that my energy level was getting lower as the days went on, which surprised me because from what I have read, fasting normally energizes a person. Perhaps it was because I was drinking the lemon water with cayenne pepper and water with raw apple cider (as a cleanse) rather than plain water. By the fourth day my energy level was extremely low and my movements were very deliberate and mindful. A few times I went back to bed after my early morning meditation because I was tired. I also noticed that it was very easy to feel my heart beating, possibly because my mind was quieter. Also, the images I saw when I closed my eyes became more prevalent the longer I fasted. On the fourth day I saw a beautiful violet colored circular shape within another color. I was drawn to the violet, because it was so beautiful. The shapes and colors were dynamic and kept moving and changing as I watched them.

My energy level was very low by day 3. I didn't even feel like doing Tai Chi, Qi Gong or a walking meditation (but did some anyway), just sitting meditation. It seemed like even my thoughts were slowing down.

I received a brief message from Lord Melchizedek on day 3 telling me that I was being prepared for something.

By day 4 I was feeling very lethargic, taking a lot of energy to do simple things. I would get dizzy when I got up and needed to take a moment or two to stabilize before moving.

At 7:50pm on day 4 I got a burst of energy. I'm not sure where it came from. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep due to the energy. I went to bed around 9:00pm, but didn't get to sleep until around 10:00pm. When I got up to go to the bathroom during the night in the darkness I saw the images with my eyes opened that I had previously seen with my eyes closed.

In one of my dreams on day 5 I was levitating, floating along at will in public where people could see me. It was like I was riding a skate board, but I was standing on thin air. While it was happening I was sure that it wasn't a dream - that I was actually doing it in a waking state. It always feels wonderful when I have those flying/floating dreams.

Recap - Short Version

I fasted for five plus days, but did drink lemon water with cayenne pepper as well as water and a little (3-4 tablespoons) raw apple cider at times for cleansing. I spent most of my time (10 to 12 hours a day) sitting in a chair looking out my hermitage screen door, contemplating, journaling, sketching and meditating. I normally keep very busy, so I was surprised that I could just sit and 'be' for hours during my 5-day retreat. I wanted to do more walking meditation, Qi Gong and Tai Chi, but there were too many mosquitoes most of the time and I didn't have the energy the last two or three days either.

By day 5 I felt like I had just completed a marathon. I was weak and my leg muscles were sore. The sore leg muscles surprised me, because I had been doing less physical activity than normal.

I found that talking to myself was one of the most difficult things to stop. About once a day I would find myself saying something to myself out loud.

This 5-day silent retreat was a wonderful experience. Henceforth I intend to treat myself to a retreat periodically.


With love and blessings,


P.S. I Intend to resume sending a periodic Melchizedek message soon, however it will most likely not be monthly.


More Information Below


Artwork by Matia Michaelson
Image Copyright * Star* Quest * Ronna Herman

All rights reserved Randall T Monk, www.TimelyGuidance.com.
You may distribute & copy freely. Please cite author and website.

Receive Lord Melchizedek's messages and my Timely Guidance Newsletter via email.

Lord Melchizedek Messages Archive


----------- EVENTS ------------

ACCESSING THE MASTER WITHIN
Discover Your Inherent Intuitive Abilities

A two-day intensive, experiential workshop with Julie Marie & Randy Monk providing methods to easily access your intuitive wisdom
Learn an easy method enabling you to move into an altered state (trance state) at will
Ascension Activation
Journey to experience two of your past lives
Meet your animal totem
Learn how to easily receive information and communicate with Spirit/Divine Intelligence
Journey to meet one of your spirit guides
Message from the higher realms through Randy Monk
Julie Marie is a gifted intuitive, healer and artist with over 20 years of experience.
Randy Monk has been studying self-help, metaphysics and spirituality since the early 1970s and works closely with his mentor, Ronna Herman, world renowned messenger for Archangel Michael.

Dates: Saturday April 2, 2011 & Sunday April 3, 2011
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm

Location: Holistic Healing Center, 4809 N. Sheridan Road, Peoria, Illinois 61614 http://www.holistichealthcenterpeoria.com/

Energy Exchange: $199 (for both days) if registered by February 2, 2011 - $225 after 2/2/11 (monthly payment option available). 15% charge on cancellations - No refunds after March 2, 2011.

Details at http://www.timelyguidance.com/seminars.html


Registration: Register at
http://www.timelyguidance.com/seminars.html
or contact Randy Monk at RTMonk@gmail.com or 309... begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 309-637-3007 end_of_the_skype_highlighting


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"The Return of the Wind Gathering" - Atlanta, Georgia
Featuring James Tyberonn & Ronna Herman





Friday May 27, 2011 Ronna Herman & Randy Monk



Saturday & Sunday May 28 & 29, 2011 Tyberonn & Ronna Herman


A Very Special Family Soul-Guild Completion

Details here for Friday May 27, 2011:
http://ronnastar.com/starquest3.html


Details here for Saturday, Sunday & Monday May 28, 29 & 30, 2011:
http://earth-keeper.com/earthkeeper.shtml

------------ TELEWEBCASTS ------------



Timely Guidance TeleWebCast featuring an interview with Ronna Heman. Randy Monk asks Ronna questions about her experiences as a messenger for Archangel Michael. Learn what Ronna did to prepare for her mission as a messenger, and some of her experiences along the way. Download the edited mp3 version here for $9: http://timelyguidance.com/products.html#ronna

Please join Ronna Herman and Randy Monk for the Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast. Sign up here to be notified of our periodic telewebcasts:
http://askarchangelmichael.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=6


http://askarchangelmichael.com/


---------- BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------


LIFE MASTERY TOOLS FOR THE AGE OF ASCENSION

Discover Your Purpose, Transform Your challenges and Manifest Your Dreams http://timelyguidance.com/products.html#life

BECOMING AN ALPHA MASTER CD/MP3 PROGRAM
Learn how to move into an alpha state at will, plus much more
http://timelyguidance.com/products.html#alpha_cd


**BECOMING A COSMIC TELEPATH AND A WOLD SERVER**

OPENING TO CHANNEL

DEVELOPING YOUR TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Expanded consciousness and mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage. However, this ability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficient and clear channel. Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth, Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our "private lines of communication" with the higher realms. An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect and interact with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and Celestial Teachers. Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council's guidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TO CHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable information to the faithful aspirants on the Path. Each of you is needed as a SENTINEL OF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11 SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & H via Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas http://ronnastar.com/ opentochannel.html

***REVEALED COSMIC TRUTHS FOR ASCENDING HUMANITY***
Archangel Michael's latest book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools. http://www.ronnastar.com/revealedtruths.html

***REVERENCE & REVELATIONS * GLOSSARY & ILLUSTRATIONS***
Companion spiral-bound booklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet contains in-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael has used in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of the latest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmations from AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations. It is a valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for those who have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets of Self-mastery. http://www.ronnastar.com/reference.htm

------------ LINKS ------------
www.TimelyGuidance.com
www.RonnaStar.com
www.AskArchangelMichael.com
www.QuestForMastery.org
www.Earth-Keeper.com

Hiç yorum yok: