Share |

17 Haziran 2010 Perşembe


We call forth the Deca Delta Light Encodements and Emanations,
from the Ten Superscripts of the Divine Mind



This is part of our series of ascension activations

Join us on Thursday June 17 at 9:30pm EST

Cost $ 15.00

You can join us here

previous activations are available in our store

1. We call to Archangel Metatron, for the permanent anchoring and activation of the Microtron.

2. We call to the Lord of Sirius, for the anchoring and activation of the Scrolls of Wisdom and Knowledge, from the Great White Lodge on Sirius that are appropriate for this group.

3. We call forth Melchizedek, the Mahatma, Metatron and Vywamus, to now help connect us to the positive spiritual energies of the Hale-Bopp Comet, and all Christed energies and beings, connected with its movement through the heavens.

4. We ask to receive the Cosmic Initiation that Vywamus has just recently taken, for the purpose of accelerated ascension activation.
This activation will speed up our process even more as we move closer to the year 2012 where the energies will be available to complete cosmic ascension.

5. We request the complete opening and activation of the Seven Cosmic Seals, and the Ten Sephiroth, as well as the Hidden Sephiroth of Daath.

6. We call forth from the Cosmic and Planetary Hierarchy, the anchoring and activation of all Fire Letters, Key Codes and Sacred Geometries to help in this process.

7. We call to the Archangels, for the full anchoring and activation of our 50 chakras which takes us through Planetary Ascension, and request, as well, the anchoring and activation of our 330 chakras, taking us back to the GODHEAD.

8. We call for the permanent anchoring and activation of our Twelve Bodies, including the Solar, Galactic and Universal bodies.

9. We call forth the permanent anchoring and activation of the 64 Keys of Enoch, in all five Sacred Languages.

10. We call forth the illumination of the 72 areas of the Mind, as described in the Keys of Enoch..

11. We call forth the Deca Delta Light Encodements and Emanations, from the Ten Superscripts of the Divine Mind.

12. We call forth to Metatron, for the anchoring and activation of the 76 names of Metatron, to permanently flow through us.

13. We call forth the removal of all veils of Light and Time.

14. We call forth Djwhal Khul, Lord Maitreya and Lord Buddha, for the permanent anchoring of the Greater Flame of the Monad and Mighty I Am Presence, into the Lesser Flame of the Personality and Soul incarnated on Earth.

15. We call to the Mighty Archangels, for permanent anchoring and activation of the Twelve Heavenly Houses, and Twelve Cosmic Stations.

16. We call to Lord Buddha, for the permanent anchoring and activation now, of the Planetary Sun and the Planetary Cosmic Heart, into the core of our being.

17. We call to Helios and Vesta, for the permanent anchoring and activation of the Solar Sun and the Solar Cosmic Heart, into the core of our being.

18. We call to Melchior, for the permanent anchoring and activation of the Galactic Sun and Galactic Cosmic Heart, into the core of our being.

19. We call to Melchizedek, for the permanent anchoring and activation of the Universal Sun and Universal Cosmic Heart, into the core of our being.

20. We call to the Mahatma and the Multi-Universal Logos, to now permanently anchor and activate the Multi-Universal Sun and Multi-Universal Cosmic Heart, into the core of our being.

21. We call to the GODHEAD, for the permanent anchoring and activation of the Ultimate Great Central Sun and GOD's Own Heart, into the core of our being.

22. We call forth to the Source of Our Cosmic Day and Melchizedek, for the anchoring of the 43 Christed Universes.

23. I call forth the Ascension Flame to descend and enter my consciousness and entire four-body system.

24. I call forth the full activation of my Alpha and Omega chakras! I Am that I Am. Aum! I call forth the Amrita, fire letters, sacred geometries, and key codes from the Keys of Enoch to now become fully activated.

25. I now call forth the full activation of my pituitary gland to create only the life hormone and to stop producing the death hormone!

26. I now call forth and fully activate my monadic Divine blueprints in my conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds and four-body system.

27. I now call forth a matchstick-sized spark of Cosmic Fire from the presence of GOD Himself to illuminate and transform my entire being into the Light of GOD.

28. I now call forth and fully claim my physical immortality and the complete cessation of the aging and death process. I am now youthing and becoming younger every day.

29. I now call forth perfect radiant health to manifest within my physical, emotional, mental, etheric, and spiritual bodies. I ask and command that these bodies now manifest the health and perfection of Christ.

30. I now call forth the complete stabilization of my new fifth-dimensional chakra grid system within my consciousness and four-body system now.

31. I now call forth the trinity of Isis, Osiris, and Horus, and all pyramid energies that are aligned with Source to now descend into my consciousness and four-body system and to become fully activated now.

32. I call forth the Ascended Master Serapis Bey and his Ascension Temple energies from Luxor to descend and become fully activated within my consciousness and four-body system now.

Hiç yorum yok: