Share |

4 Mayıs 2010 Salı

Keeper of the Soul Keys by Lady Nada through Natalie Glasson

Keeper of the Soul Keys by Lady Nada

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 02/05/10

My beloved friends, brothers and sisters of the Creator’s light, it is a glorious moment for me to connect with your energies in this way and I send praise to the Creator and your soul for the manifestation of this sacred space that we are now experiencing together. Allow your energies to soften, know that I come with love and the truth of the Creator in my heart as I connect and communicate with your energies.

I am Lady Nada, I am the chohan or overseer of the eighth ray of light known as a sea foam green colour and devoted to cleansing and purification. I am also a member of the Board of Karma assisting in many in resolving their negative actions. I hold the Goddess energy, emanating the Creator’s feminine energies to all with the purpose of bringing forth a balance between the feminine and masculine qualities of the Creator especially on the Earth. I have a strong connection with the Christ consciousness and I am the feminine aspect of Master Sananda/ Master Jesus and so assist in the spiritual education of all upon the Earth.

With many aspects and soul influences of the Creator held within my being I have a special ability of viewing the truth of the soul within all. This extends beyond understanding a person’s soul or comprehending their truth but allows me to see the origin of their soul, the purest form of the soul before complete integration with the Creator’s mighty soul. It is akin to viewing the first extension of an energy or soul from the Creator’s soul. This means that I gain a unique perspective of the person or their soul and their true goals, desires and qualities which extend even beyond Monad manifestation. It is because of my ability in recognising the purest source of truth and consciousness within a soul that I have been given the title of ‘Keeper of the Soul Keys’. This title implies that I hold the key that will allow you to unlock your soul, while there is some truth within this, I do not have a tool that will allow an instant release of your soul into your reality but hold wisdom, energy and consciousness that will allow a gradually understanding, connection and observation of the soul.

I dearly love to work with individuals to allow an expansion of their soul and to assist in their expression of their soul. Many individuals in the past have fondly called upon my energy to assist them with matters of the soul and so I have accepted a vast understanding of how one can reconnect with their soul and develop a manifestation that evolves from a place of pure purity within them. When a person calls upon my energy to assist them in beginning a connection with their soul then I will draw closely to their energy and channel my light deep into their being. This energy wave will consist of my soul light, the light of the eighth ray to cleanse all stagnant or negative thoughts and energies away, the Christ consciousness to anchor love and the highest vibration of Creator light that is appropriate for the individual. I will bathe the individual in this light for some time as purification and to allow the individual to become accustomed to my energies and presence. In many ways this process activates a deeper self realisation as much clutter is cleared allowing a greater sense of clarity to dawn.

As our energies begin to blend I will observe the very essence and truth of the person’s soul and may even communicate with the core energy of the person’s soul to understand the will and divine path that the soul wishes to enact on the Earth and on the inner planes. This for me is a sacred moment as it is akin to connecting with the Creator, as every person’s soul is an aspect of the Creator in manifestation. It is important for you to realise that even as you sit observing my communication, and you imagine the mighty Creator’s soul, you actually hold an aspect or element of the purest form of the Creator’s light within you but it is hidden by the distractions of your mind, emotions, personality and physical body. It is in many ways protected or concealed until a time that you are ready to accept the Creator truth that exists within you. Everything that you manifest as, both positive and negative energies, originates from this pure energy of the Creator within your being, so for me it is extremely interesting to connect with your core soul energy and then see the choices, projections and interpretations that have manifested into your reality. This of course is not a true projection of your soul as your previous experiences, the beliefs that you have formed and your surroundings will have influenced the person and energy that you exist as today. One is always able to see the truth or the soul and also the goals that the soul wishes to overcome intertwining as ribbons through the physical reality and personality of an individual on the Earth. When we are able to release the stains of the past and realign with the core energy of our soul then we are able to truly project the truth of our soul as a manifestation of every aspect of our being. Gaining an understanding that there is a source within you that is so pure and sacred and that everything flows and manifests from this source is a powerful realisation. When you then realise that everything that you are aware of, yourself, your personality, emotions, thoughts etc, are also an extension of your soul but have been in some way tainted then you begin to see a separation between your truth and your current existence. This separation is not necessary beneficial but it allows a greater comprehension of your energies and perspective now and all that is your truth. It is through the understanding of your current self that you create a path way of learning, discovery and connection back to your soul.

When I connect with the core energy of your soul I am able to see the path way or lessons that you may need to embark on in order to gain true alignment with your soul and to allow your soul to manifest without being tainted by different active aspects of your being or by those around you. With this understanding I am then able to guide and advise you appropriately in order to share with you the will of your soul.

It is my mission also to protect you and your soul as you follow a path of clearing, discovery and alignment. Protection, support and creating an environment of love is essential when wishing to connect with the sacred soul or Creator aspect within. These are key energies that I will assist you in gaining and manifesting in order to create a balance and harmony that allows the core soul energy to be noticed, respected and recognised by you as you exist in your reality.

I will also assist in allowing you to develop an understanding of the feeling and consciousness of your soul aiding the embodiment of your soul and the guidance of your soul.

When an individual calls upon my energies to help them with their alignment with their soul then I will work with them for a lengthy period of time as this practice is not something that can be grasped instantly and needs dedication and acceptance over time. Very often I will appear at different times in your spiritual growth to direct you along a certain path which will increase your alignment with your soul.

If you feel a connection with my energy then you may wish to use the following invocation to assist in our connection and to allow me to channel appropriate energy waves into your being over the coming week. In next week’s communication I will then assist you in calling on my energies to aid a further alignment and understanding of your soul as I have described in my communication.



‘Lady Nada, I feel a strong desire within me to gain a deeper connection with my soul and the aspect of the Creator that is so pure and divine existing within my being. From the purity of my heart I ask you to assist and guide me in this process of clearing, realisation, awakening, discovery and alignment with my soul.

To begin this process of connection and alignment with my soul please channel your soul light, the eighth ray light, the Christ consciousness light and the Creator’s light deep into my being to raise my energy vibration, to increase the volume of light that I hold and to clear all unneeded energies from my entire being, thus manifesting a pure and clear outlook that promotes the presence of clarity within me. Allow me to experience your light pouring through my being now, when I affirm this invocation, when I sleep and at appropriate times throughout my day. I understand that the energy I receive will assist in my connection with you and prepare for my greater connection with my soul and sacred Creator aspect within me. Thank you and let it be. ‘



Let us embark on a journey of soul alignment together and as one,

I am Lady Nada

Natalie Glasson, Wisdom of the Light, www.wisdomofthelight.com

Latest Workshop News

Channelled Workshop

Becoming an Ascended Master and Increasing your Unity with the Creator

Tools for Ascension and Mastery Brought to you by the Ascended Masters

With Natalie Glasson

Saturday 12th June 2010, 10.00am - 5.30pm

UWIC / Cyncoed Campus Cardiff, Wales, UK

£30 Per Person - 25 places available

Book now to avoid disappointment

http://www.wisdomofthelight.com/Workshops.html

Join Wisdom of the Light on Facebook

Click below

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2344061033&ref=ts&gid=203478042089#/group.php?v=wall&ref=ts&gid=203478042089



Sacred School of Om Na-Channelled downloads written and mp3 to aid the spiritual education of humanity. Visit www.omna.org

For the latest news visit my website www.natalieglasson.com

For past messages please go to www.wisdomofthelight.com/Message_Archive.html

If you wish to unsubscribe, please go to www.wisdomofthelight.com/unsubscribe


www.wisdomofthelight.com www.omna.org www.natalieglasson.com www.cosmic-order.com www.pendants-of-power.com "From the divine within me I honour the Master, I honour the Soul and Love of my being" A gift to all from Master Joshua David Stone, Chohan of the Second Ray of Light

Hiç yorum yok: