Share |

24 Mart 2010 Çarşamba

A THANK YOU and GREETING From Adama, High Priest of Telos to all of you on Lightworkers.org

A THANK YOU and GREETING From Adama, High Priest of Telos to all of you on Lightworkers.org

Channeler:
Damayanthi

Hello my name is Adama.
I am the High Priest of Telos, a city of Light situated within Mount Shasta, California. I am an Ascended Master and a friend and family member of many of you who visit this wonderful website, Lightworkers.org.

I am speaking through Iresha Sullivan. She is only 20 years of age from Australia and she has remembered me, her uncle from the past. I am writing through her today to say a quick thank you and a quick hello to all of you who read this message.

I bless all of you. And I send much love to you from my heart and on behalf of the Lemurians in Mount Shasta and from the other Lemurian cities of light of this planet; Earth. We wish to say: now is the time to remember your Lemurian heritage and to start working in a more conscious way to bringing our presence known to as many of those around you who are ready to hear of our existence. Many are not able at this time to remember as they have had much tragedy in their existence in Lemuria. BUT! Many are. Use you hearts my friends and family members to know who is ready. I wish you all the very best in this mission and know I am always by your side, just call me to you and I will help as much as I can.

And I want to also emphasise the importance of letting many know of this wonderful site. A trusted site full of magic, wonder, excitement and hope... on the highest level! And the highest vibrations of love a website and its users can create.

Thank you, on behalf of the Ascended Masters of this planet and the Spiritual Hierarchy of the Solar system, to all of you and to the creators of this website. Thank you, thank you thank you! For opening up another avenue and sacred space for those who are endeavouring to get back to the creator energy of not only this universe but all of creation!

I depart now to spend some time with my beloved niece of the past, present and future and I look forward to seeing you all in the new world. The world we are creating AS ONE!

I am Adama: Your Lemurian brother and friend from Telos.

Hiç yorum yok: