Share |

22 Ocak 2010 Cuma

WE ARE THE PLANET! (includes attunement chakras, thought project, or align with, it really works!),

WE ARE THE PLANET!

Channeler:
Suzan Caroll Ph.D

“I AM the planet EARTH, from the depths of my core to the top of my atmosphere.

My mountains lay heavily on my body, and my wind rushes across my vast planes.

I feel my long grass being trodden upon and eaten by my hoofed ones and sense the disturbance of air as my various winged inhabitants fly through my skies.

My waters pitch and roll as the life within them searches for food, adventure and procreation.

My cities are vast centers of differing polarities, whereas my wilderness lives in the Unity of Nature.

I KNOW each creature walking, swimming, and flying through my countries and cities alike.

All around and within me, my many creatures and life forms are born, live, procreate and die.

Time has no meaning to me as I AM only NOW.

My many plants decorate and nourish my surface and my crystal world forms the foundation of my land.

From the smallest pebble, to the largest mountain
From the first drop of rain, to the raging ocean
From a tiny sprout, to my largest forest
From a candle’s flame, to an erupting volcano

I AM PRESENT
I AM there, and I AM here, for I AM NOW.
I AM Gaia,
I AM Earth.”

Now, dear Beings of my SELF, FEEL OUR Crown at Mt. Fuji, Japan.

Feel OUR mountain heavy upon the earth as WE unite OUR minds and thoughts with the Father-God and OUR hearts and emotions with the Mother-Goddess.

WE are NOW a conduit, a step-down transformer, of Spirit into Matter. We are a great mountain with the Power of Father Sky, the Wisdom of Mother Earth, and the Love that united them in Mystical Marriage to create their Divine Child—humanity.

WE Feel OUR Third Eye in the Himalayan Mountain Range, Tibet.
With our opened Third Eye we see ALL life through the Eyes of Soul.

WE Feel OUR Throat at Mt. Shasta, California.
We speak only the TRUTH and create only from our Highest SELF.

WE Feel OUR Heart in the Haleakala Crater, Maui.
We Love ourselves, so that we can Love ALL life.

WE Feel OUR Solar Plexus at Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa.
We feel our Power Within and project it into our transforming world.

WE Feel OUR Navel in the Amazon Jungle, Brazil.
We carry our New Earth in our hearts and minds,
so that we can give birth to it TOGETHER.

WE Feel OUR Root at Mt. Sinai, Middle East.
We ground our highest vibration into the core of OUR planet
to create a firm foundation for our expanding reality.

WE ARE THE PLANET!

Read complete article at
http://www.multidimensions.com/Superconscious/super_integration_plan7chakra.html

Hiç yorum yok: