Share |

13 Aralık 2009 Pazar

5th Energy Wave- Acceptance of Transition- Lord Shiva, Lady Isis and Lord Ganesh

5th Energy Wave- Acceptance of Transition- Lord Shiva, Lady Isis and Lord Ganesh

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 11/12/09

From the 19th December 2009, sensitive or receptive souls on the Earth may feel a definite shift in their energy vibration but most prominently in the energy that is being anchored into the Earth. This shift is being caused by the fifth wave of light from the Energy Wave of Acceptance which originally anchored in 09/09/09. The energy wave is anchoring one more phase of light, consciousness and qualities into the Earth in the year of 2009, the energy will then stay at this heightened and measured vibration of light throughout the year 2010 until 10/10/10, giving humanity time to allow the energy wave to settle completely into their beings and onto the Earth. Since 09/09/09 there have been many phases of energy anchoring into the Earth all have stemmed from the Energy Wave of Acceptance, this has influenced people’s lives differently depending on their divine plan but has caused a feeling of disruption and inference because of the powerful energy of love that has been anchoring. With the fifth wave of energy and qualities anchoring many will find themselves being pushed onto the most appropriate path for them, thus manifesting a feeling of contentment for the true experience of accepting the love of the Creator.

As the Energy Wave of Acceptance has anchored onto the Earth it has helped us to explore the qualities of acceptance, love, balance, detachment and mastery. These are lessons that we can remind ourselves of always in the future to enhance spiritual development. As the final energy wave anchors we see that it holds the most important qualities of all, acceptance and change. The energy wave reminds us that we must learn to be accepting of the Creator’s energy, will and love, whether it flows through your body or is expressed from another. We also realise that we must be accepting of the many aspects and manifestations of the Creator, especially those on the Earth who have not yet awoken, may hold negative energy or hold diverse opinions to us. The energy wave asks us to accept with an open loving heart and mind, but to also be strong in our own mind. With the practice of acceptance we learn to be balanced and at harmony, these qualities will spread across the world to bring forth a great ability of patience and tolerance of the beliefs of others. We must remember that every mind on the Earth is an aspect of the Creator; while minds can be misled the truth will always be evident and active within the mind waiting to be revealed.

The fifth energy wave also presents to us the importance of change, alteration and shifts on the Earth, in the same energy it warns us that change will occur and that we must prepare for change focusing on ensuring that every shift in our lives is a positive and advantageous alteration to lead us deeper into the heart and soul of the Creator. The energy wave wishes us to realise that change is a natural process of both the cycle of life and our spiritual development; it is not a quality to fear especially when we adopt the belief that every situation in our life always has a positive outcome and result.

As you move into the Earth’s new time phase we ask you to focus on adopting the qualities of acceptance and love with the awareness of change as a positive tool in your reality.

With the presence of the fifth energy wave anchoring on the 19th December 2009, we have been guided to assist in humanity’s acceptance of this energy and to aid a deep clearing process for all. We feel that old energies need to be addressed and released so that many may embark on new paths of growth in the New Year. We accompany the new energy wave and offer our service to all, we are Lord Shiva, Lady Isis and Lord Ganesh, our energies are deeply integrated and we present the power of the trinity.

Lord Shiva represents the ability to shed old habits, beliefs and unneeded energy, holding the quality of goodness and kindness, he destroys all negativity.

Lady Isis embodies the feminine Creator energies which are so vital on the Earth; she holds the ability to boost your inner power, confidence and courage so that you may make the necessary transformations with ease.

Lord Ganesh represents the realisation that everything in your reality even your own energies are limitless and expansive, allowing all obstacles to be dissolved in order to create a clear and secure path for you to walk into the arms of the Creator.

You may understand that when we anchor the fifth wave of light into your being along with our own energies and abilities we are able to tremendously but lovingly influence your reality, cleansing your being and life so that you are able to accelerate forward guided by your soul and the Creator.

It is our wish that on the 19th December 2009 and thereafter that you ask for the fifth energy wave to be anchored into your being guided and supported by Lord Shiva, Lady Isis and Lord Ganesh.

‘Protected by the Creator, my Angelic and Ascended Master guides, I now gain a deep meditative state of being and mind, asking that my entire being is aligned to the mighty soul and light of the Creator. Allow my divine integration with the Creator to be intensified now so that I may truly feel at one with the Creator.

I now invoke Lord Shiva to draw close to me, anchoring the most appropriate vibration of light from your soul into my being. Lord Shiva, please align me with the light of the Energy Wave of Acceptance and assist me in accepting the consciousness and quality of the fifth energy wave now anchoring. Help me to exist as goodness and kindness on the Earth at all times, while shedding old habits, beliefs and unneeded energies to aid my spiritual ascension.

I now invoke the beautiful feminine presence of Lady Isis. Please allow me to feel your presence around me and flowing into my being. Support me with your love and empower my being with confidence, self belief and courage as you anchor the most suitable vibration of light from the fifth energy wave into my being.

I now invoke the nurturing and powerful presence of Lord Ganesh. Please help me to accept the consciousness, qualities and love of the fifth energy wave now into my being while you support me in assisting all obstacles in my life to now dissolve. I ask that you teach me to understand the limitless and expansive energy of my soul and the Creator’s soul.

I ask that Lord Shiva, Lady Isis and Lord Ganesh now assist me in experiencing a cleansing so that I may embody and exist within the pure love of the Creator throughout 2010 and beyond.

I thank you for your assistance, support and love.

I am the Creator’s qualities of Acceptance, Love, Balance, Detachment and Mastery.’

Working with us and the energy of the fifth energy wave will enable you to clear all hindrance that may stop you experiencing the true love of the Creator. It is essential to work with us intensively and then to call on us each week to cleanse your being and reality of all unneeded energies.

I am Lord Shiva, I am Lady Isis, I am Lord Ganesh,

I am goodness, courage and expansiveness.



Note-

I wish to thank all of you for supporting my channelled work; I hope that the wisdom that has come through has assisted and benefited your life and growth. I wish to send many blessings and love to you as a gift of appreciation and thanks. The Weekly Messages will resume in the New Year. If you want to catch up on any previous messages during this break please visit the Message Archives.

Best wishes,

Natalie

Sacred School of Om Na-Channelled downloads written and mp3 to aid the spiritual education of humanity. Visit www.omna.org

For the latest news visit my website www.natalieglasson.com

For past messages please go to www.wisdomofthelight.com/Message_Archive.html

If you wish to unsubscribe, please go to www.wisdomofthelight.com/unsubscribe



www.wisdomofthelight.com www.omna.org www.natalieglasson.com www.cosmic-order.com www.pendants-of-power.com "From the divine within me I honour the Master, I honour the Soul and Love of my being" A gift to all from Master Joshua David Stone, Chohan of the Second Ray of Light

Hiç yorum yok: